Financial Responsibility Agreement- Please Read Carefully
By registering for the “Taking your Product to Market” workshop ($29.00 fee) at the Onondaga Small Business Development Center, Onondaga Community College, I acknowledge and agree that:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I understand that if I cannot attend the class, that it is my responsibility to contact the Small Business Development Center by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (315-498-6070) by 4:00 pm two days before the class is to begin.
- I understand that if I do not email or call by the 4:00 pm the day before the class, I will be responsible for the class fee and any late payment or fee assessed to my account and any portion unpaid by the end of the term, will be forwarded to a collection agency within 60-90 days.
- I understand if the college uses a collection agency or takes legal action for any account balance, I will be responsible for any late charges owed which may include collection/litigation or attorney fees. By putting your initials in the box, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the financial responsibility agreement
- By putting your initials in the box below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions